Fields of application
Office desk computers
Industrial automation and property management
BE-M1000 is a feature-rich system-on-a-chip with eight ARM Cortex-A57 cores, an 8-core Mali-T628 GPU, and a set of high-speed interfaces including HDMI, PCI Express, 10Gb Ethernet and SATA. This SoC can be used in desktops, microservers, and embedded applications.
- 8 ARM Cortex-A57 cores (64 bit)
- Clock rate up to 1,5 GHz
- 8-core Mali-T628 GPU
- Two 10Gb Ethernet and two 1Gb Ethernet controllers support VLAN and traffic shaping
- Dual-channel 64-bit DDR3/4 interface with ECC support
- 4 MB (L2) + 8MB (L3) cache
- HD video decoder with a frequency of 60 frames/s
- Supports HDMI 2.0 WQXGA (2560×1440)@60Hz and LVDS video interfaces
- A built-in PCI Express Gen. 3 root complexes (4+4+8 lanes)
- Two SATA 6G controllers with data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Two USB3.0 and four USB2.0 channels
- Estimated TDP below 30 W
- HD Audio
The set includes 39 volumes (over 3,600 pages) and describes the structure of the microprocessor as a whole (memory map, interrupt list, etc.) and the individual functional subsystems (DDR, USB, PCIe, HDMI, etc.).
For each functional subsystem:
- A detailed description of the structure;
- The purpose of the main blocks and interfaces, features of their functioning;
- The description of the programmable registers and their fields;
- Recommendations for software management of the subsystem.
- Toolchain based on the gcc cross-compiler;
- Arm Trusted Firmware-A (TF-A) in sources;
- TianoCore UEFI (EDK II) in sources;
- Linux kernel in sources;
- Rootfs based on busybox.
- 1Gb Ethernet